Da spot raging a garment that I like ... why you bring together various tips to eliminate all types of stains!
To remove stains from clothes the most important thing is to act as soon as possible, but not in any way, and that is if you let time pass will be even more difficult to remove the stains.
- When stain clothing immediately try to clean the garment with a tissue, circular motion from outside to the center of the spot.
- What not to do is to rub or give hot water.
- If it is a classic greasy stain, it is best you put a little liquid detergent and scrub and then wash the garment, if it can be in hot water better than cold.
- If you fruit and wine stains, it is best to apply salt to absorb the liquid and then once you wipe with a clean dry cloth. In other spots best used dry powder to the stain.
- Blood stains are going very well by washing in cold water with a little salt. Rub with a brush and if the stain is very tough to let it soak for a bit of mild soap. It can also help a jet of hydrogen peroxide at CACB with bloodstains.
- Makeup stains are removed by rubbing the stain with a mild soap before washing total.
- Deodorant stains are removed by washing with liquid soap in warm water, let soak for 5 minutes. Rinse it and wash the garment as normal.