Lose weight without going hungry is not only possible, but is the most effective way to lose weight long term. Because one of the most common reasons for abandoning a diet is simply that the body needs more calories.
And the body is getting used to the amount of food you need, when you are used to not stop until it is saturated-no question of a day. But it is a process that must be carried out with motivation and patience, because otherwise we run the risk of ending up developing anxiety to food or to any particular foods.
To lose weight without starving to do just the opposite, eating a healthy and balanced , eating everything into perspective, "and carry out a series of tricks to our stomach does not perceive the gradual reduction of calories, not to be proceed to eat little but eat light . Want to know what those tricks?
- Eat five times a day . Avoid reaching a meal and stop starving stomach pain for excesses.
- Eat slowly. Eat slowly or fast is not going to make food more fattening or less, but if you eat slowly you will give your body time to perceive it is already full or not.
- Long-term weight loss is much more effective to change what you eat to stop eating. If you want to know how you can have breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner, click on the corresponding name.
- Forget the bakery products, snacks and unhealthy gums. It may seem difficult, but it is only early days. Once you get used to take other things your body is not what you asked. What to do if you're hungry? Resorts to fruit, cereal bars, yogurt or even the bread.
- Prioritize the consumption of fruits and vegetables. Choose lean meats and avoid fried, steamed, or grilled to foil.
- Consume low-fat dairy products and all you can light. And do not trust, it is light not mean we should eat twice, but we are not any good.
- Help yourself to food in a saucer and the pot away once you have sevido. Visually, these measures are very useful.
- Resort to satiating foods . You will eat less and end up just as full.
- Make plenty of exercise . This is essential to lose weight. Increase your caloric expenditure is the best way to burn fat you have left.
Do you know other tricks to reduce your calorie intake without starving?