If you have dry skin you're probably tired of fighting (without much result) against the scaly skin roughness, cracking and irritation even in severe cases. Contrary to what you believe, the problem is not that you lack water, but the outer layer of your skin has lost the ability to maintain normal hydration.
So it's clear what to do: get that capability! Want to know how?
The first thing to know is what things are sabotaging the hydration of your skin to avoid them. They are:
- Sun exposure (I know that you can become Dracula, but we'll see how we solve this point, P).
- Exposure to very hot water.
- Cold and dry environments.
- Soaps (washing is important, but if you take a shower 5 times a day you will be ruining your mantle lipid).
- Committed Products irritating ingredients such as alcohol, peppermint, citrus fruits (and generally suspicious of those who wear fragrance).
- The use of sponges.
Let's see what else we can do to recover to natural skin hydration:
- Use sunscreen even in winter.
- Find a good moisturizer and use it daily.
- Exfoliate the skin : Use a product with alpha hydroxy acids or beta hydroxy acids.
- If your skin is very dry, you can use directly after your regular moisturizer, olive oil or flax seed.
- Use cocoa lip, this is a very protected.
- Use a humidifier in winter if you see that the high heating has eliminated all the humidity.
- Of course, avoid any product that you produce irritation, however good it is supposed to be.
Do you have dry skin? How do you care?
Via: The cosmetics cop