Spring fatigue is primarily responsible for that when spring arrives (ie ... now!) feel extremely tired, without much appetite and difficulty concentrating. It is a disorder that affects 2% of the population, but not of more serious, as it usually happens only after a couple of weeks.
However, it is very uncomfortable, because you did not feel tired and unable to follow your usual pace. There are certain habits that can prevent (or failing to alleviate) the spring asthenia, so that you feel 100% . Want to know what they are?
The best treatment is prevention spring asthenia with healthy habits, and should not expect to feel weak to start caring a little more. In addition, spring fatigue is often seen accompanied by a decline in defenses, so it is essential to take care of feeding to help our immune system.
I'll leave a list of tips to prevent and combat fatigue spring:
- Respect your 8 hours of sleep, trying to bed and get up always at the same times (more or less).
- Continued moderate physical activity (though the tiredness makes it feel like less, should not be abandoned on the couch, because that will make us feel even more tired and less enthusiastic).
- Go out and let me in the sun. The sun makes you feel more vibrant and more energetic.
- Try to make 5 meals a day.
- Choose foods rich in vitamins and minerals (for this, it is best to follow a varied and balanced diet , rich in vegetables and fruit).
- Make strong breakfast, consisting of fruit, dairy products and especially carbohydrates (grain cloth take will help you start your day with more energy).
- Avoid drinks with caffeine.
- Dinner at least 2 hours before bedtime so that your digestion will not interfere with sleep, and this is of higher quality.
- Stay well hydrated. Should always have a bottle of water nearby to drink if you feel thirsty.
And one last thing ... do not give more importance than it has! The spring fatigue is often over in a couple of weeks and then suddenly experiences with their usual energy levels.
Do you often suffer from fatigue spring?