Looking for light dessert but delicious? We often think that chocolate is incompatible with a diet, but we should note that it is worse to give the whole foods we like, because we just obsessed with it (and when it reaches our mouth we do not measure ourselves).
So chocolate itself, but with restraint: ie, it should only be a complement to dessert, and much better when paired with fruit. Here I leave 3 rich desserts, easy, and perfectly compatible with a diet low in calories.
1. Fruit chocolate
- 2 blocks
- 2 pears
- 2 peaches
- 100 g low-fat chocolate to melt
- 1 cup skim milk
- Heat the milk until it begins to boil. Then reduce heat and add the grated chocolate, stirring constantly. Cuenda is well dissolved remove the pan from the heat.
- Peel and cut fruit into cubes.
- Water the fruit with hot chocolate, just before taking. Fast and delicious!
2. Chocolate Flan
- 100 g bittersweet chocolate
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups skim milk
- 40 g cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- In a bowl, mix the yolks with the sugar and beat until creamy.
- Mix half a cup of milk with the cornstarch, and pour the remaining milk in a saucepan. Add the chocolate and vanilla and bring to a boil, stirring. Then add the cornstarch diluted in milk and continue stirring until thickened.
- After shutting down the fuegovierte in the saucepan mix the egg yolks and sugar and continue stirring until pickup.
- When cool, turn the cream to a large bowl and leave in refrigerator 2 hours.
3. Macedonia with chocolate sauce
- 2 bananas
- 1 kiwi
- 2 peaches
- 150 g strawberries
- 100 g chocolate
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 / 2 lemon
- Peel the peaches, bananas and kiwi and cut into pieces roughly the same size. Place them on a salad and water them with lemon juice.
- Wash strawberries, drain and mix with the rest of laz fruit
- Chop chocolate and melt it on a double boiler or microwave. Then mix in milk until smooth and creamy smooth. You can sweeten with sweetener.
- Serve fruit salad with hot chocolate sauce aside.
Which do you prefer?