The sun, heat, summer is coming ... But above all sunscreen. In snatching are more than aware the danger of the sun on our skin and our health. Seriously, five minutes to watch this video, and I'm sure you think like us.
It is titled Dear I was 16. Shows how a sunburn can lead us to develop a melanoma, a skin cancer that can go beyond the skin, affecting other organs. A medical data, 10 out of 100 people will suffer skin cancer throughout their lives. Besides, you already know that sunscreens with a indid under 15 do not protect against skin cancer .
This week we tried ...
- Eye makeup: apply the palette of lilac shadows Lola Make-Up
- Untitled l'eau tested by Maison Martin Margiela
- We tested the oil treatment for hair Moroccanoil
- Cha Cha Tint, we test the new Rouge Benefit
- We tested two eyeliner pencils Essence and Eyeko
- Advantages of Khol pencil black eyeliner and Guerlain. My experience
- Semi Precious MAC, new collection
- Tom Ford launches full line of makeup and skin care
- Giorgio Armani presents his collection of summer: Rouge d'Armani Sheer Rhytms limited edition
- New Mini Slant tweezers Collection In The Garden Tweezerman
- Expressions, three new perfumes Reese Witherspoon and Avon
- Stila returns to UK! And a video with the look of summer
- They prefer discolored, celebrities are targeted to clear eyebrows
- The collecting ofPaz Vega in Shanghai
- Cameron Diaz does not disappoint with her look in the presentation of Bad Teacher in Madrid
- Laetitia Casta diva with a look to Sophia Loren on the cover of Glamour France
- Lilly Allen's makeup on her wedding day
- Egyptian Magic Cream worshiping celebrities
- Who are these nails?
- Emma Watson and sophisticated look on the cover of Vogue U.S.
- The neckline, a weapon of seduction double-edged
- Where do you buy your cosmetics?: The question of the week
- MAC and Art Lab for the parade of La Bohème 1994. Images of the backstage
- Do you think that the fuses are suitable for when we do most years?