The designer Kina Fernández, Galician by birth, Parisian by adoption, in 1998 debuted at Cibeles. An elegant, personal, take it to one year after marching in the Carrousel du Louvre. Bath line, glasses, t-shirts ... and some collections season after season still in love.
To mark the Royal Wedding in Monaco chatted with her and her creative director, Maria Alvarez. Your perfect dress for the bride Monaco, "would create a special dress with a plunging neckline, maybe vee neckline, enhancing her figure."
- Charlene is tall, curvy and athletic. What kind of wedding dress would do him good? If you put in your hands, what recommendations would you give?
A special dress with a plunging neckline, perhaps concealing peak from the shoulders back a little its great swimmer, and heightening his brilliant figure. Followed by a classic cut that characterizes his personality.
- What do you like most about your style? What was your favorite look of her?
Perhaps its simplicity, according to the house that will become part, characterized by it. And serenity. Can not say a favorite look. Despite the reviews, we enjoyed the wedding of Princes William and Catherine England . A very neutral color, but always fine and appropriate. She was very elegant. Also once Armani suit with beige and black, who wore an official act.
- What girlfriend emblematic might remind her and that inspire you to make your dress?
Inevitably compare it to Princess Grace Kelly, but we do not inspire anyone in particular, always try to do a unique dress, just for her.
- What about the choice of Armani Privé for the wedding dress?
Armani is one of the greatest and always will be a good choice. She often wears the firm, and is completely his style. He has a sure bet!
- Is there a dress from your collection that you think would do him good?
More than one! Looks 48 and 60 of the latest collection 2011/2012 OI would suit her very well. They are long dresses, worked with many yards of silk.
- What are the trends in bridal fashion this season according to your view?
Say trends in bridal fashion is a bit ethereal, as every bride looking for something different, special, be unique and find what you want and feel good.
- Regarding the other "princesses" of Monaco, what difference does the style of Charlene?
It is very difficult to find differences because it perfectly follows the line of the royal family of Monaco. The image projected by, no doubt, is discretion and poise.
Thanks Mary and Kina !
In Jared | Royal Wedding in Monaco