Fashion for men since we signed the name of Marlon Teixera, the Brazilian is delighting designers and fashion addicts . The young man is destined to become one of the most popular models today and has modeled for nearly all the big names like Dior Homme, Louis Vuitton and Hermès, among others. Physical does not lack.
Who we were, models or celebrities?
- And the top model most in demand right now is ...
- New male icon in the making: Thomas McDonell
- Abercrombie's controversial decision to pay Mike Sorrentino for not wearing your clothes
New ideas for brands
- A good 'behind the scenes' with Oriol Elcacho for Massimo Dutti
- London Times a clip that introduces a new line 'Monochrome' Levi's
- The classic Alfred Dunhill for Autumn-Winter 2011/2012
- Poses for Loewe Velencoso
- Hermès Handmade for Fall 2011
- Adolfo Dominguez U Line: Autumn-Winter 2011/2012
- H & M is quite clear: this fall / winter it takes is gray
- Calvin Klein White Label, a very neutral campaign for Fall-Winter 2011/2012
- Kim Jones delight us with their creations for Opening Ceremony
- The point invades this Fall-Winter 2011/2012 collection Topman
- Zara forget the colorful and presents a more autumn lookbook for August
What trends do you send?
- Stockholm Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2012, the most innovative gateway (I)
- The 'it bags' Autumn-Winter 2011/2012 (I)
- 'Trending Basics' for Fall-Winter 2011/2012 (I)
- De talents-ii "> Copenhagen Fashion Week Spring-Summer 2012, runway full of talents (II)