We arrived at Friday, time to show you the most interesting beauty tips we have collected over the past seven days.
This week is cargadita of tests and reviews where you analyze the most interesting market cosmetics , I also have the tips and tricks you need to know to be quite an expert when it comes to makeup and of course we will show the latest new arrivals with the onset of autumn. Are you ready?
This week we tried ...
- We tested the lipstick MAC Ruby Woo, red lips stomp
- We tested the mascara They're Real! Benefit, Real or fake?
- GlossyBox, receiving a box of samples at home every month
- L'Oreal makeup line launched in collaboration with Project Runway
- The first perfume of Dita Von Teese is named
- Vintage Holiday Palette Clé de Peau Beauté from a palette of illuminators for Christmas
- CND The Look Fall / Winter 2011-2012 and a manicure sophisticated with golden crescents on
- The latest in high cosmetic depigmenting Mary Galland, Ren and Skeen
- Style Driven, a new MAC collection this fall
The latest trends on the catwalk
- Makeup trends for 2012 on the London Fashion Week
- In the parade ofD & G, many extensions, lacquer and bright makeup
- Trends in makeup, dark eyebrows and well defined. ¿Profiler or dye?
- Fall objectives: to prevent fluid retention
- Apply the blush well to get better results, tips and tricks
- Active ingredients for the beauty of your hair: protein from milk and yogurt
- Millennium autumn beauty plan integral to the work before merge
- Does our personality affects our skin?