We each take a walk (daily, weekly or when we can) for our favorite blogs we trust with special content. I discovered yesterday that he shared the video The Petite Brunette on Kate Bosworth and it was worth opening your browser. Bosworth for Vanessa Bruno, nothing to do with the anodyne campaign .
- As long as I can recommend a new blog article yet contemporary . This time is about fashion Anglicisms and the term "it-girl '. A joy to read.
- The Fashionista echoes Daniel Silver collection for the brand ACNE.
- Spectacular, at least, the ode to the loneliness of the stationery to the 80 models.
- What better to read a personal, well-treated and extensively about the Chanel fashion show by Cool and Chic .
- Hummingbird boogies reminds one of "most hideous shoes that have walked the earth" in his own words.
- And we said goodbye to the woman's jacket suits, spoken Lucio China .