The gala was held last weekend to honor the most influential in the fashion industry was left out brands like Mango, Desigual and Pikolinos, Spanish nominees in this unique international event each year rewards creativity, influence The design ...
Companies such as Acne, H & M, Target, Erdem, Topshop and Net-A-Porter were clear winners in a gala held in New York where he also received awards and international boutiques, websites and icons of style.
The winners of this year 2011:
- Best boutique: Gucci in Mexico, El Palacio de Hierro.
- Best shopping experience: My Wardrobe
- Best multi-signature: Matches
- Best Global Brands: H & M
- More sustainable Signature: Stewart Brown
- Best online boutique: Net-a-Porter
- Most innovative firms: Manish Arora
- More collaborative Signature: Opening Ceremony
- Most Innovative Campaign: Target
- Emerging Designer: Michael Five
- Most innovative firms: Pretty Green
- Most creative collection of student: Estee Anna Lindley
- Most influential creative team: Topshop
- Most influential designer accessories: ACME
- Designer women's clothing most influential: Erdem
- Icon of the Year: Daphne Guinness
- Special Award of the Year: Net-a-Porter