Two goodbye to the Cannes Film Festival for another year and it recovered some of our favorite actors and were to be seen. Brad Pitt had to be among the winners, a fashion staple for men. Aside from its looks have more to tell this week.
Taste for the new
- Youre a man is a man with style
- The sandals themselves are for the Summer (I)
- Yes they are sandals for summer (II)
- Did you like the fashion of the 60's? Well you're in luck because we know how to dress her (II)
- Bags and accessories: still time for spring-summer 2012
More ideas for brands
- The new collection of nautical Band of Outsiders for this Spring-Summer 2012, the ask me all!
- Wild prints capsule collection for Spring-Summer 2012 KITH NYC Red Label Project
- Advancement of Cruise Collection 2013 by Ricardo Tisci for Givenchy
- A preview of what H & M has prepared us for this Fall-Winter 2012/2013
- Topman and LTD Ripley: I was sure that the 50's never went out of fashion
- Antonio Navas for Versace Spring-Summer 2012 Collection
- 'Summer Dream', the latest catalog of Armani Exchange Spring-Summer 2012
- Springfield 2012: a lookbook flavored summer but that does not stop liking
Between clones and magazines
What do they wear them?
- Three men, three ways to wear tuxedos (the three upgradeable) in Cannes 2012
- The looks of Brad Pitt at the Cannes Film Festival 2012: informal or label?
We parted with a video interview with DJ Daniless Spanish .