This night is celebrated in New York's Metropolitan Costume Institute Gala which will serve as introduction to the opening of the exhibition "Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations". Gradually, some designers have been revealed who will be his companions during the event. In the list are mainly models, but also some celebrities like Lana King and Isabel Lucas. Who goes with whom?
- Joseph Altuzarra was one of the first to reveal who would be your partner in the event: Lana Del Rey.
- Alexander Wang will come with singer Azealia Banks, which will also act during the event.
- Erdem Moralioglu choose Arizona Muse.
- Rachel Zoe opts for Karolina Kurkova.
- Doutzen Kroes who will accompany Roland Mouret
- Haider Ackermann will go along with Constance Jablonski.
- Jason Wu prefers Karlie Kloss
- Thakoon Panichgul is one who has chosen an actress as a companion. The lucky is Christina Ricci.
- The designer of Balmain , Olivier Rousteing, go with the Model Joan Smalls.
- The boys of Proenza Schouler , Jack McCollough and Lazaro Hernandez, Isabel Lucas have chosen.
- Michael Kors does not have enough time and will go with Kate Upton, Wen Liu, Hilary Swank and Jessica Alba.
- Francisco Costa, designer Calvin Klein , will be accompanied by the blogger Hanneli Mustaparta
- Anthony Vaccarello will Anja Rubik
- Jenna Lyons appears on the arm of Tom Munro
- Derek Lam will attend along with Katharina Harf, who is pregnant for 9 months. Can you imagine giving birth in the middle of the show?
- Perhaps the pair of Donna Karan is the rarest of all. This is Polly Bean (yes, a picture)
The rest of the guests would normally they borrowed most dressed in Prada, but the dresses that we have met, say otherwise.
- Perhaps the most controversial garment in the evening is that of Coco Rocha, who has not allowed Prada go with a dress from the firm for not match the type of woman who represents the "girl Prada" by the Italian firm. Therefore, the model will come with a Givenchy vintage.
- Lauren Santo Domingo, walk through the halls of an Oscar de la Renta .
- Heidi Klum has had to attend a dress from Escada that will not leave much to the imagination.
- And it is rumored that all the editors of Vogue will be dressed in pink, the color made famous by Elsa Sciaparelli.
Photo | Gtres
In Jared | The actresses 'Glee' is going to party
In Jared | Chloë Moretz, Charlize Theron and Kristen Stewart stars in the CinemaCon