I'm here again. New this week and get to do another summary of the best of Poprosa. This week, of course we've heard from a tube, where Penelope Cruz has been one of the major players with his back to the red carpet to the premiere of 'To Rome With Love' in Los Angeles , where he performed in this manner, but also back to the world of the rumor mill with a possible pregnancy . But we have more news that you can not miss ...
Breaks that leave us cold and other comings and goings of cuore
One of the news has shocked us most was the official announcement of the breakup of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis after fourteen years, although there have been more ...
- Now yes, yes: habemus split between Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
- Yes, no ... Shakira, are you pregnant or not?
- And Nena finally came "The Seagull"
- Messi can go shopping and mini-soccer gear for your child
- What will that leaves Bradley Cooper silly: Ask Scarlett Johansson
Tales of Twitter
These days Twitter is hot, especially commenting on the games of the Euro and all self-respecting. Of course, one of the most "affected" Sara Carbonero being that is in the eye of Hurricane bad thing ...
- Do not say Sara Carbonero, says 'The Choricillo' the laughing stock of Twitter
- While Twitter says "Thank you Sara," boasts Iker girl
- What of despelotarse Twitter is fashionable and Kylie Minogue is pointed
- # FollowFriday: Best Twitpics of the week ( XII )
- Hilary Duff's baby pouting ... oh, what a little thing!
- Demi Lovato is not cut off the ponytail, dyed it pink!
- Not everything is football! Those of 'The Red' also relax
- Rihanna, yours is a non-stop with the tattoos
A magazine? Yes, please
We continue with the coated paper and the cover of Vanity Fair with Sofia Vergara wasting sensuality ...
- Sofia Vergara, sensuality in its purest form in Vanity Fair
- When Kim Kardashian became his mother in L'Uomo Vogue
- The Kiosk Poprosa: covers and magazine covers (8 to 14 June)
Outfits, curios and other stuff of celebrities
And we end with a totum revolutum ...
- The fashionistas of the Week: Emma Stone's style on the red carpet
- Angelina Jolie, like if you're the fairest of witch
- If you like Ryan Gosling, with 10 years you would have eaten what you
- The more I know the scent of Lady Gaga gives me more yuyu
- Bar Refaeli takes off her clothes and my self-esteem
- Katy Perry, this mutant of Narnia in the video for Wide Awake
- Poprosa Special: When a diva fails. The final disappointment ( III )
So far this new summary. Next week I'll be back with more information of celebrities. Do not go too far.
More Info | Poprosa