Today begins the operation out for many lucky and if you are about to catch a plane to take you toward your long-awaited vacation, look at the style worn by the famous airports and take note of our tips to make the trip as comfortable possible:
- Bring comfortable shoes and easy to remove. You'll have to drag the suitcase throughout the terminal and touch you (of course) to spend the usual control of shipping in the yes or yes, there will your shoes.
- A scarf will help protect you from an air conditioner too high and prevent your holiday start a cold.
- Bring a large bag with an emergency kit in case your luggage does not arrive.
- Sunglasses and hats hide bad hair and the worst sides.
- Reserve site in the suitcase carrying warm clothes over the most bulge (jacket, jersey knit ...)
- Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated and take cocoa cream and apply on face, hands and lips. The aircraft cabins dehydrate your skin a lot.
- And remember no one looks as glamorous as Victoria Beckham at the airport!