It's nothing new: bicolor sleeved jackets are fashionable. But this time the trend comes to all stores and in all possible formats, so you can find the one that best suits you and your style best matches. And I was delighted, because it is something I like, a lot. Although like I am with all that is ephemeral trend: I'm afraid to use these garments only one season. Will I'll finish resisting? I do not know, but I guess so ...
Your style is the military?
And it is already known: there is always a tendency in early season stands out above the others. And this time, the trend of this transition is the military. And as such, all firms are quick to show their body options with khaki and black leather sleeves. With which of these you prefer?
- From a very light green Bershka, 39'99 euros
- With four pockets and studs detail Zipper White, 45'99 euros
- Camouflage stamping and spikes on the shoulders from Topshop 70 pounds
- Lisa and velcro detail from Topshop 65 pounds
- High collar and adjustable waist Pull and Bear, 39'99 euros
A chic and ultramodern
Maybe a couple of seasons you'll love Burberry Prorsum jackets combining caramel color with black leather sleeves. Well, now you have the opportunity to show off a much cheaper alternative. You decide where to go.
Life in black and white
Yes, we continue with the black and white fashion and can be carried in a jacket and with this another trend. How? With jackets that combine the body and sleeves of a different color, obviously!
- Sheepskin jacket from Zara, 109 euros
- Jacket with hidden pockets of Zara TRF , 49'95 euros
- Trench with Mango row of buttons, 69'99 euros
Your version cowgirl
Last year I managed to get myself in a jacket with sleeves Mango Outlet combined for less than 10 euros, and today I'm glad this acquisition. And now are some firms that we have similar models but at a higher price (but payable). If you are one of those that was not one of them, now you can get your version.
Flex your lady
Yes, and as live fashion contrasts could not stop naming tweed jackets as ladies that make us look but with this trend in the sleeves. You choose the model and how to combine it.
- In dark blue leather sleeves Zara TRF , 49'95 euros
- Bershka Studded
Photos | Man Repeller
In Jared | Fashion agent Lord: I fined for not wearing leather on my sleeves ...
In Jared | Have a lousy day? Tell me about ...