In summer I obsess about buying shorts and short dresses in winter obsession passes sweaters and coats. Yes, with the arrival of cold center my attention on these garments, especially since the first coats always are (very) expensive. That's why I show this year (according to the tastes and colors) all kinds of models for you to know where to go and what to spend.
Depending on the fabric and the work of each model, its price varies considerably. Personally I prefer the ultra low-cost versions to give much running and not embitter if out of the washing machine have been broken (very often in my day to day).
- Sweaters uneven navy Mango, 35'99 euros
- In gray and white with geometric shapes Mango, 39'99 euros
- Blank applications broken shoulders Zara
- Turtleneck and maroon H & M, 34'95 euros
- Orange and white checkered Primark, 14 euros
- Tricolor of Urban Outfitters, 72 euros
- With pencils and assessment notes Urban Outfitters, 55 euros
Already have your shipment ready?
Photos | Style Scrapbook
In Jared | The firms are scrambling to have the coolest bloggers: Zara, Mango or White?
In Jared | Spanish firms succeed through world