Stella McCartney and Cara Delevingne were the two winners of the British Fashion Awards 2012 , both took the most anticipated major awards such as the best fashion designer of the year and the best model, to my surprise he believed would go to Jourdan Dunn , who deserved it a thousand times the hermanísima of Poppy Delevingne but you know how these awards, over to the gallery to work.
Jourdan Dunn has grown dramatically in recent years, on the catwalk, as a great model that is more than about events and other promotional events necessary for a top model reaches the public, because if anyone doubts that Dunn is a Tops of the best moment is that something goes wrong.
Stella McCartney is one of those British designers from time to time the British Fashion Awards reward again. Last year was Sarah Burton and Victoria Beckham as a brand and this year back to 2007 when it was awarded as the best of the year in that category . Also in 2011 as Stella McCartney won red carpet designer.
With Alexa Chung also live in that state of groundhog as is again chosen as best style. It is seen that there is more stylish British women to the public, and that this award is voted on by the people.
Awards, nominees and winners of the 'British Fashion Awards' 2012:
List via Hello .
- Best Designer of the Year: Chritopher Kane, Mary Katrantzou and Stella McCartney (Winner).
- Best menswear designer Kim Jones for Louis Vuitton (Winner), Richard James and Oliver Spencer.
- Best Model: Cara Delevingne (Winner), David Gandy and Jourdan Dunn.
- 'Red Carpet Award' (British designer award more media presence): Alessandra Rich, Roksanda Ilincic (Winner), Stella McCartney and Victoria Beckham.
- Award for emerging talent in fashion 'ready-to-wear': JW Anderson (Winner), Michael van der Ham and Simone Rocha.
- Award for emerging talent in accessory design: Dominic Jones, Jordan Askill and Sophie Hulme (Winner).
- Award for emerging talent in menswear: Agi & Sam, Jonathan Saunders (Winner) and Lou Dalton.
- 'New Establishment' (British designer who revolutionized fashion in this year): Erdem (Winner), Jonathan Saunders and Meadham Kirchhoff.
- Accessory Designer of the Year: Katie Hillier, Nicholas Kirkwood (Winner) and Philip Treacy.
'Designer Brand' (firm in the last year it made a major international impact): Alexander McQueen, Burberry, Mulberry and Stella McCartney.
- Isabella Blow Award (aimed at stylists, makeup artists, photographers, art directors or producer whose creativity has influenced and inspired over the past year): Edward Enninful, Katie Grand and Louise Wilson (Winner).
- 'British Style Award' (voted by the public): Alexa Chung.
- ' BFC Outstanding Achievement in Fashion '(special award for a creator whose designs have influenced and inspired the fashion industry on a global basis): Manolo Blahnik.
- Special Distinction: Harold Tillman.