Countdown, which is that in less than a month we will be deeply involved in the Christmas festivities. Celebrations around here, there and commitments always taking care of our appearance that has to be spotless. But of course, not only serves to search for 'THE' dress perfect for the holidays, the outfit should be complete and for that we propose today countless shoes to go up and down following the trends of the moment: studs, brocades and fringes. For which you're going to decant?
Watch my feet prick!
Tacks invaded our closets this past Spring-Summer 2012 and promise to stay a few more. For this winter this material is presented in a thousand and one different models of footwear that makes our feet prick each step you take. Lounges or boots, you decide how you want to complement your holiday attire.
- Hall and rhinestone black spiked in the back of Stradivarius, 45.95 euros .
- Red spiked toe in Topshop, 78 euros .
- Black boots with crystals and skewers Miss Selfridge, 99 euros .
- Boots oxblood velvet color and crystals spiked platform Asos, 90.29 euros .
- Primark Ankle skewers, 24 euros.
My feet are brocade
The Baroque style is very fashionable. So what we saw on the catwalk of the hand of Oscar de la Renta, Balmain or Dolce & Gabbana and low-cost firms have followed their trail. So if you love the golden color, and embroidery applications, this trend is for you. In version very flat or heeled, that's choice.
- Ankle boots with gold embroidery from Dolce & Gabbana.
- Red Velvet Slippers Gala González x Mango, 79.99 euros .
- Booty closed tip and Zara embroidered cane.
- Ankle boots with embroidery and beading Balmain.
- Meetings with golden platform Gala González x Mango, 99.99 euros .
- Baroque Boots Oscar de la Renta.
- Topshop golden slippers, 30 lbs .
- Spiked Boots and bright brocades Miss Selfridge, 110 euros .
The thousand and a fringe
The truth is that the fringes are least dressed for the holidays, but the truth is that not only dresses Christmas evening. So if you want a more casual shoe but just as cool, try one of these models that we present below.
- Booty shorts fringed brown Zara side, 65.95 euros .
- Fringed Boot Zara Buckle, 59.95 euros .
- High boot with fringe Mango rear.
- Zara red booties.
- Black boots with a waterfall of tassels Zara TRF .
- Black boots with side fringe Bershka, 25.99 euros .
Photos | Carolines Mode
In Jared | Pretty Ballerinas Spring-Summer 2013: Outdoor foot
In Trednencias | Your feet will roar when walking: the triumph leopard booties