It ends with her week and want to do a review of the most talked about news in the fashion world. Very different from each other but with a feature: all talk about fashion. And we begin this post with a story that I, personally, left me petrified: Chiara Ferragni has launched an iPhone application for your own blog .
Updates on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the blog is what we will find it. To be engaged 24 hours a day 365 days a year to their world. And the best / worst part? Its more than 17,000 downloads in less than 24h. Fear gives me this girl ...
- Moving on, Barney's Style.com has presented the latest made backstage at Victoria's Secret. If the topic interests me awake and alone, the actions of Mr. Ton worth: details that we had not seen before like shoes or wings lucid fantasy.
- On Monday, the online store with more buyers Asos launched a limited edition collection designed by Markus Lupfer . Under the name of Asos Black, this collection is mixing dark shades like midnight blue and black. Are your prices? Higher than normal: between 120 and 280 euros.
- Raf Simons first spoke after his departure from Jil Sander to deal with Dior. It has done so in a Vogue interview Aussie of the month of December 2012 , and she speaks of the respect he feels for his colleague John Galliano.
- Marni has unveiled its new models of bags taken from the Resort 2013 collection . It introduced the legendary Doctor Bag (dozens of firms already have) and has demonstrated its vision applications providing it XXL . Dark colors like black, midnight blue or oxblood are the protagonists.
- The Spanish Lavand premiered store in Madrid and in it the visitors will find a very original application. It is like a giant mirror a mobile screen that makes it were a picture of what you're trying (if you want). In this way you can upload directly to social media to ask your friends opinion on whether or not to buy that garment.
- The magazines are starting to launch their Christmas covers such as Taylor Swift for Harper's Bazaar USA Anne Hathaway for Vogue USA or Toni Garrn for Vogue Germany .
- And it is in this issue of Vogue USA where readers can see the actress dressed as a bride with her wedding fairytale princess signed by Valentino.