If you're a size 36 and high, seems easy dressing. At almost all models do fine (so are models and clothes look engaged). The plot thickens if your body is not perfect. Gradually you learn what suits you and what does not. I found an article on Refinery 29 that I found very interesting. Several girls curvy (or large sizes) tell their style secrets and the sites where they shop, one thing that may give you many headaches.
A common mistake among tips on how to dress if you're a plus size, it seems that all large sizes are equal, and no. Some have a proportionate body, with curves, although large. Others have a problem with your stomach, others with their hips, or legs. The silhouette is different between these girls, but all sizes are large.
Over the years, looking in the mirror, do you distinguish you feel better, what are your weaknesses and what are your strengths. I have a size 40 and it also happens to me.
Style Tips curvy girls
These are some of the things these girls do to look stylish, their favorite, and some of my homegrown tricks:
- Structured blazers and leather jackets and warm clothes.
- Maxi-dresses and maxi skirts.
- Sporting a slim belt marking waist (that recommended a girl with his upper body quite large).
- Do not be afraid to color.
- Ons are your allies, because "distracting" and add a point of interest in your look.
- Stylized heels, obvious, but no less true.
- If you diabolo body, however much it is your size, you will always thoroughly feminine garments, dresses that make the waist, skirts flying ...
- All brands have clothes that do not sell large sizes. You never know what's going to stay well and fit your body. If they stretch, may be worth, and dresses can be worn as tunics.
- Investing in basic feel really good, like jeans, even if you have ajustartelos as (for example, you have to get the waist to hip fit you well).
- The latest trends are for you why not try the peplums stay?
- Look good bras that enhance your figure. You have to find the right size.
- Give prominence to the best part of your body, which may be the legs, chest, or waist.
- Beware the layers you add to the look, the more you add, the look will seem heavier. If a garment oversize lights, the rest of it looks tight.
- Balances with volume. If you have wide hips, a detail in figure compensates shoulders.
Shops to buy
The online shopping becomes the best ally for your purchases. At first you can go wrong with the likes, but little by little you knowing which size to buy at each site. His tour of stores: Forever 21, Dorothy Perkins, H & M, Topshop, Asos Curve, SimplyBe, I heart posh shoppe, One Stop Plus, Fashion to Figure, Old Navy (it is clear that the issue of large sizes is much more developed in other countries here). I add La Redoute as a place where things of large sizes and where the sizes of regular clothes is wider than usual.