The last year Trendencias News. We say goodbye to 2012 with a selection of the latest top news in the fashion world we have experienced this week. We join the big names we see here and wish you the best possible end of the year and a great 2013. Thanks for always being there!
- A brand is created in many ways. Chanel is more interesting for the way he has been creating his story for his designs as such, also, but it is in the other details that are set. This New Year greeting with which we wish happy holidays and a good 2013 is an example of what has been said.
- Another holiday greeting a great luxury brand such as Dior. Which do you stay?
- As a luxury brand sets its marketing gold, other consumer brand, such as Marks & Spencer, gives the surprise and becomes news when choosing a child with Down Syndrome in their advertising campaign this Christmas. [More in Daily Mail ]
- Kate Moss new stylist? Contest X Factor UK? The rumor is there, it collects Mirror. [More on The Fashion Spot ].
- The brands have already moved all Pre-Fall 2013 collections, some with great designs. In Fashionologie have all collections if you want to sign more trends.
- Good news: Spanish textile exports rose 2.6% in October. Billed 1098.1 million. Low while importing apparel products by 28.3% to 1089.1 million. [More in Modaes ]
- Valentino advances the first image of its new spring-summer 2013 campaign with Tilda Lindstam as a model and as a photographer Sarah Moon. [More in WWD ]
- It's not news as such but a special worth mentioning. The Web The Business of Fahion chooses his best articles of 2012 among which are interviews with such influential Francois-Henri Pinault as or different articles on the industry today.
- Close the selection of news of the week with the prize awarded to Florence Suzy Menkes, the Fiorino d'Oro for his contribution to the social and cultural life of society. [More in WWD ]