We close this week with the memory of spectacular haute couture collections and various news that for a change, are good for the Spanish fashion. I also have the latest collaborations with low cost firms. This is the review of the news of the week:
- Lately River Island British firm is giving a lot to talk about. Confirmed collaboration with the English designer Georgia Hardinge for spring-summer 2013. This is a inicitiva to support emerging designers and so they become known to the public. Hopefully something within our borders right?
- But not the only collaboration of River Island from which people are talking about. None other than Rihanna will sign a collection for the low cost brand that will be presented at London Fashion Week and will go on sale starting March 5.
- Another collaboration that I love is that of the famous stylist Kate Young with Target. She is an expert in dressing celebrities on the red carpet, and it seems that your collection will continue that line, full of evening dresses and party accessories with prices between 30 and 90 dollars.
- Meanwhile, H & M chooses Fashion Week in Paris to present a show at the Rodin Museum . It is the first time that H & M celebrates parade in eight years, not counting his collaborations presentations. While established designers collections calendar parades disappear, they are replaced by low cost firms.
- For our ties with the blogger world, it seemed interesting to know who the most influential bloggers according to Fashionista . They live the blog, either by income affiliate programs, or by collaborations with brands because the blog has served as a platform to work professionally in the fashion world.
- As I'm sick of hearing bad news about Spanish fashion companies, I welcome the expansion of three of us, whether inside or outside the country: Nice Things grows in the French market with two new openings, but also just opened Store in Barcelona, and also we learned that the company is preparing for his departure this year in Europe. Another firm that focuses on the Gallic country is Springfield, renewing its flagship in Paris and continues to grow in the international market. Kling is another brand that goes like a shot, with new openings in Madrid and Barcelona .
- Another national firm which is doing very well at Mango, which plans to buy the Palacio de la Música in Madrid and thus create a large tent in the Gran Via in the capital.