This last night the Three Kings did overtime to stop at each house suitable gifts that each of us have been asking. According to the good behavior have been more or less. And in the fashion world seems to have worked well, because today we woke up with a good assortment of news. Example? The opening of the first boutique Isabel Marant in the city of Los Angeles.
All celebrities are happier than buying in boutique straight lines. Kate Bosworth, a true fan, you should be jumping for joy., Who does not?
- The fashion GAP is one of the greatest in fashion with brands such as Banana Republic and Old Navy, and this week we learned that the chain has bought American multi Intermix.
- A tragic news comes on the heels of Missoni and the authorities in Venezuela are in a search and rescue mission after a plane carrying Vittorio Missoni disappeared last Friday . The Italian newspaper La Repubblica reports that Missoni, Castiglioni Maurizia his wife, another couple, and two Venezuelan crew left the island Los Roques when his plane disappeared. Emergency services have not been able to find the plane of time.
- It seems that the Italian designers Dolce & Gabbana loved the idea of the big Italian family for their advertising campaigns and the Spring-Summer 2013 we again see Bianca Brandolini, Bianca Balti and Monica Bellucci among new faces.
- More fashion campaigns for the coming Spring-Summer 2013, this time in the hands of the English company Mulberry, where the sea is the protagonist.
- We release new year and the Style.com website wanted to summarize the 2012 on Tommy Ton photographs at various fashion weeks. Mix of styles, trends and races with a common denominator: the style is present at all times.
- And ended up in the hands of the fashion news website WWD announcing that the signature Stella McCartney is expanding throughout Asia so that it has opened a new boutique in the city of Shanghai.