Today is Sunday and we know that the week is most busy to be aware of all news affecting the fashion industry, we make a review of the highlight during these seven days. We started with the presentation of the new H & M line Brick Lane Bikes: menswear specializing in cycling. And is that all those cyclists urbanites can now show off a collection with funky clothes but adjusted to their favorite sport. Poles with back pockets, jackets in bold colors, shorts and much specialized.
An initiative that aims to stop: each year will specialize in one sport and launch a new capsule collection. I love it!
- My favorite movie since I have use of reason is 'The Wizard of Oz' and from the first day I saw her sleep with those ruby slippers and a long yellow brick road. So when they announced a new re-make and saw the cast of actors who were to participate I nearly mourn (with emotion). So when I found this cover of Another starring Michelle Williams entitled 'There's no place like home' thought becomes one of my favorites to that already.
- Rumore, rumored, rumored. So are the rumors that say that John Galliano could take charge of a class to teach as a professor. And nothing to do with a second school, apparently is the prestigious fashion school Parsons School of Design in New York or London's Central Saint Martins. It seems that former Christian Dior designer is ready to get back on track one way or another after announcing he would participate in a collection with Oscar de la Renta .
- The French brand Sandro has decided to open a new boutique in New York City. This time in the trendy SoHo neighborhood, on Spring Street. This new store joins the existing Bleecker Street, Prince Street and Madison Avenue. Steel, copper, wood and bare brick walls are the materials used to create this new space without losing the DNA signature.
- And had an opening for reform, and the legendary Chanel boutique is in the 29-31 rue Cambon in Paris is expanded as the maison has purchased the building at 19 rue Cambon, corner the rue Saint-Honoré. The works are planned to be given for completion in 2016.
- The fashion brand House of Holland has joined forces with eBay to launch a capsule collection. The reason? All the proceeds will go to the fight against cancer by donating all profits to Cancer Research UK.
- Stuart Weitzman is known as the shoemaker to the stars and now has been commissioned to design the shoe Cinderella Broadway musical that will premiere on March 3 at the Broadway Theatre in New York. He has designed a capsule collection inspired by the romantic musical called Timeless Clearly thus real women can become Cinderellas century XXI .