I'm looking forward to the good weather to enjoy the sun and to flood my closet whites. I've loved the whole blank looks seen on the runway were the white mixed with black, white sets that are being seen in the catalogs of the stores, and with each new piece I see in that color as summer gives me heart sank. I love them!
- Military style coat, to get a look round now working will gradually rising temperatures in Mango for 129.99 euros.
- Zara white coat trimmed camel for 89.95 euros.
- Zippered vest, H & M, for 29.95 euros.
To begin to get used to the color of the season, nothing better to start with delicate white tops that provide a minimal touch to our wardrobe. Or shirts with letters that add fun to the look.
- Blouse with contrasting black collar, Mango, for 22.99 euros.
- Zara Sleeveless Top, for 29.95 euros.
- A shirt for all that we are it girls, Mango for 7.99 euros .
- Although for molona, shirts with message Pull & Bear, for 9.99 euros.
Romantic or rock?? Lace or tacks?? You choose.
- Lace Blouse Zara, for 39.95 euros.
- Jersey studs for a casual look, Mango, for 39.99 euros.
- Jeans with embroidery white side to make it look ethnic, Zara for 39.95 euros.
- Flying Skirt H & M, for 39.95 euros. This is among my favorite skirt to match sweatshirts.
- Set of white jeans jacket and Mango. The skinny jeans cost 35.99 euros .
White dresses for summer
- Dress with side openings of Zara TFC For 29.95 euros.
- Dressed in black side, very styler, Mango, for 45.99 euros.
- Bicolor bag Bimba & Lola, for 215 euros.
- Oversized bag H & M, for 39.95 euros.
Photo | Carolina Mode
In Jared | low-cost Trends Spring-Summer 2013: looks like the sun with yellow
In Jared | Low Cost Trends: takes the coral or hot pink