The red carpet at the Oscars 2013 will be remembered as one of the most bland of history. Not only have we overwhelmed with strapless dresses and mermaid cut but the choice of colors of these dresses.
The nude and muted tones like the colors were red afobra predominant. Not sure if it out of fear the worst dressed list but risking, risking what is said, have not done any.
Other winners of the night were the metallic dresses. The dresses made of sequins shine some like Catherine Zeta-Jones, Naomi Watts, Halle Berry and Nicole Kidman.
The dark tones, although in the minority, were also present at the gala of the hand of Salma Hayek and McQueen, Adele left the color you saw in his last public appearance to return to the strict black and actress Samantha Barks Les Miserables .
And ended up with a little color. Few were those that dared them but the Louis Vuitton of Reese Witherspoon, fuchsia Fan Bingbing, Olivia Munn in Marchesa and Atelier Versace dress from Jane Fonda were among the few who put something joy to this boring red carpet.
We can only wait to see if next year is better. That will not be difficult.
Photos | Gtres
The 2013 Oscar Trendencias
- Countdown to the Oscars 2013, tab cocktail dresses the actresses nominated!
- Oscar 2013 (I): all and say hello! reached by the great red carpet of the year
- Oscar 2013 (II): with them came the brightness and color to the red carpet
- Oscar 2013, the best dressed of the red carpet divas are no longer as before
- Oscars 2013: And the award for worst dressed goes to ...
- Actresses and models compete to be the prettiest in the Vanity Fair Oscars Party (I)
- Oscar 2013's life in shoes and sandals under the big ball gowns