The crab is a shoe that since I can remember I have present in my mind. And that's not looking to use them or are in my closet. Nothing to do. While I recognize that small I loved going to the beach and splashing in the water with a couple of these plastic (who did not have some?) For fear something jab. Today the typical touristy related to, indeed, I think of them and see the dreaded white sock in my mind. But this year promises to be the strongest trend as far as footwear is concerned, so we look at them with new eyes. Of course, the forms (and materials) change ...
For day to day
And it is already known that in this fashion everything is unpredictable. The more remote and strange things can become the must of the time, and that same year hapasado with these shoes. The materials are varied: from skin through studs, plastic chains and other tissues. The colors that one wants because there is so much to choose from you'll be in for a long time to decide with which you stay.
- Emulating the Topshop Snakeskin, 36 euros .
- Flat in detail Zara chain, 49.95 euros .
- Topshop plastic, 26 euros .
- Closed from River Island, 40 lbs .
- Leather, pointed Pull & Bear, 59.99 euros .
- Mauve flat Asos, 37.76 euros .
- Zara studded golden, 39.95 euros .
For those who can not get rid of heels
But one thing is clear, many do not want to separate from the heels. firms are aware of this and have heeled models of all types: higher than other, more thick or thin, etc.. What version are you staying?
- Heel with wooden soles Uterqüe, 129 euros .
- Thin-heeled golden Asos, 54 euros .
- Heel in silver Zara, 65.95 euros .
And you'll fall into the temptation of the crab?