Oops, I spend months without sleep, without food, without speaking of the nerves. I would try all the dresses in the world, the hairstyles of the universe. What unease, almost no one is happy to be part of this shindig.
Valentino Valentina loves
Win by KO, very cute to leave many celebrities and plant them among the best dressed of the night. Not only Valentino Valentina loves, so does Zooey Deschanel with a vintage model.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, recatadita and fresh out of a Jane Austen novel.
Allison series Wiliams Girls.
And Hillary Swank, red tomato, red Valentino.
The glosses are a must on the brightest night and there were chosen by the designer Catherine Zeta Jones and one of the dresses that I liked most of the night, not Catherine not.
The Lily Collins.
If you wonder what you think celebrities wore at some point in the night a Valli me who will you respond? Diana Kruger certainly be one of them but their model to the Vanity Fair party to me does not convince me.
Kate Bosworth coincided with Germany and continues to prove that to pose stiffer than a mop not beaten anyone.
And Dior dressed ... no surprise. Natalie Portman, who is so elusive lately. Jennifer Lawrence, signing contract obliges
and Charlize Theron, ditto ditto.
The 2013 Oscar Trendencias
- Countdown to the Oscars 2013, tab cocktail dresses the actresses nominated!
- Oscar 2013 (I): all and say hello! reached by the great red carpet of the year
- Oscar 2013 (II): with them came the brightness and color to the red carpet
- Oscar 2013, the best dressed of the red carpet divas are no longer as before
- Oscars 2013: And the award for worst dressed goes to ...
- Actresses and models compete to be the prettiest in the Vanity Fair Oscars Party (I)
- Oscar 2013's life in shoes and sandals under the big ball gowns